ZagTrader Celebrates Launch of Equity Futures and Announces the Availability of the Derivatives Platform
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Wednesday, September 14, 2016
The Opening-bell on September 1, 2016 launched Nasdaq Dubai single stock futures market on the shares of leading UAE companies.
Nasdaq Dubai’s new equity futures market is a groundbreaking initiative that offers unique tools for investment and wealth protection to regional and international investors, both institutions and individuals.
As part of the ZagTrader's services, the derivatives platform will be availed to all of its existing clients with full access to all of its new features, connect to multiples Markets such as NASDAQ Dubai Equities Futures market, Dubai Financial Market, Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX), Dubai Gold Commodities Exchange (DGCX), Dubai Mercantile Exchange (DME) or any other exchange worldwide and trade on various instruments such as Equities, CFD’s, ETF’s, Options, and funds as well.
ZagTrader is a specialized Financial Technology company and service provider that provides its clients in the brokerage, investment banking, capital markets, and asset management with sophisticated solutions to run their business effectively.
The solutions include a fully integrated platform for front-office, middle-office, and back-office, trading, order management, global feeds, online trading, mobile trading and access to global markets through routing networks.
- Technologically Flexible, Scalable robust system
- Supports open architecture, allows White Label Solution to other Financial Institutions
- Real Time Market Data, News & Announcements updates, value added financial information & research reports.
- Trade in Multiple Asset Classes in Multiple Markets
- Multi Lingual Interface (E.g. English, Arabic) with dictionary capability
- Ability to create your own Algorithms & Rules
- Integrate seamlessly to any 3rd party solutions (if needed)
Contact us now to know more about our special price offering.